[SR-Users] reply when drop() in branch route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 11:35:37 CEST 2010

Hi Juha,

On 4/15/10 11:31 AM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>   >  drop in branch_route was missing, as Andreas Granig reported few days
>   >  ago. I just committed the patch, can you test again?
>
> daniel,
>
> ok, i'll try.  if failure route is set when i call drop(), will it be
> executed and if so with which reply code?

no failure route is triggered by branch route actions, since there can
be many branches, and branch route works only on one. failure_route is
executed in the context of the transaction.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla * http://www.asipto.com/ *
http://twitter.com/miconda *
http://www.linkedin.com/in/danielconstantinmierla