[SR-Users] Failure to load module db_mysql.so due to undefined symbol: log

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Apr 14 16:18:42 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 14 April 2010, Pratab Ali wrote:
> Yes, I can confirm that MySQL-devel-community-5.1.43-1.sles10.i586.rpm
> was also installed.
>
> I think the log_10_int is included by something that's linked in and has
> nothing to do with MySQL.
>
> A colleague and friend has installed on a Debian system with success. I
> am about to install Debian over my SuSE installation.
>
> > Unfortunately, it is the config file parser that is detecting the
> > unresolved symbol and so refusing to run kamailio at all.

Hi Pratab,

i think that Daniel found a problem and did this morning a fix in the kamailio
3.0 and master branch (Commit: 3a25f8327c on 3.0). Do you use one of this
branches?

There should be no need to install Debian for this reason, there are people
that running kamailio on opensuse just fine, i did also a bunch of development
in the past on this plattform.

Cheers,

Henning