[SR-Users] Failure to load module db_mysql.so due to undefined symbol: log

marius zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Wed Apr 14 15:38:18 CEST 2010

Pratab Ali wrote:
> Hello
>
> My version of libmysqlclient was installed from this file
> MySQL-client-community-5.1.43-1.sles10.i586.rpm. So, that'd make it
> version 5.1.43.1 I'd guess.
>
> Unfortunately, it is the config file parser that is detecting the
> unresolved symbol and so refusing to run kamailio at all.

Hello,

I presume you have also installed
MySQL-devel-community-5.1.43-1.sles10.i586.rpm
<http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/13531085/dir/other/com/MySQL-devel-community-5.1.43-1.sles10.i586.rpm.html>
for the development headers and libraries ...

Can you check if this is also installed . I have tested on Debian with
libmysqlclient-dev 5.1.45 and it works. I still wonder about the
log_10_int symbol...

Marius