[SR-Users] Failure to load module db_mysql.so due to undefined symbol: log

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 10:48:33 CEST 2010

Hello,

should not be a problem to compile and run on opensuse. Can you pull
latest git branch kamailio_3.0 and try again? Hints at:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.0.x-from-git

There were some files missing the logging include, hope will solve it --
on debian it was not reported so far. Let me know if works now on opensuse.

Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel-Constantin Mierla * http://www.asipto.com/ *
http://twitter.com/miconda *