[SR-Users] hox to a SIPtrunk with kamailio 3.0.0

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Wed Apr 14 09:49:53 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 14 April 2010 08:09:27 alexis heron wrote:
> I changed a few things like the address and route [ID], but I always
> these errors. Is there a script just to make a SIPtrunk?? here is the
> modified script :

At this moment on the mail threat it's time to tell you:

- If you don't have time to learn
- If you don't want to learn

HIRE A CONSULTANT

Kamailio it's not a point and click software, it's a piece of software that
REQUIRES that you know what you are doing, that REQUIRES that you have a very
good knowleadge of SIP and that REQUIRES that you read the full documentation
3 or 4 times to undestand exactly what you are trying to archive.

> if (uri=~"sip:9[0-9][0-9]@ccm-ipv6.crihan.fr") {
>                 log(1, "Matched Cisco Call Manager");
>                 route(4);
>         };

You could not have this statements outside a route block

> route[4] {
>         log(1, "In route[4]");
>         rewritehostport("195.221.29.145:5060");
>         append_hf("P-hint: Forwarded to CCM\r\n");
>         xlog("L_INFO", "$rm from $fu to $tu");
>         t_on_failure("2");
>
>         if (!t_relay()) {
>                 sl_reply_error();