[SR-Users] syntax error with kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 11:55:34 CEST 2010

On 4/13/10 11:49 AM, alexis heron wrote:
> Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:

>> Also using my suggestion?
>> Try removing the "log" line.
>>

> yes also usingg your suggestion and same in try removing the "log" line
>
> In fact, the error is just before the "if" but before "if" it's empty
the error is somewhere above. Maybe you haven't closed some open
pharentesis, quotes, etc ... the 'if' you pointed is ok. you have to
provide more of your config to be able to spot something.

Try to put a xlog (or other action) before the 'if' just to see if the
error changes the line.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla * http://www.asipto.com/ *
http://twitter.com/miconda *
http://www.linkedin.com/in/danielconstantinmierla