[SR-Users] [OT] Nagios SIP Plugin

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Apr 13 00:15:38 CEST 2010

Awesome, thanks Iñaki!  I have long had the need for something more
flexible than the check_sip wrapper around 'sipsak' that Nagios
provides (I think that's how it works, anyway?).  In particularly at
issue was the timeout;  it needs to be configurable and rather strict,
in my case.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC