[SR-Users] Calling number Routing possibility in 1.5rel.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 20:01:16 CEST 2010

Hello,

there are couple of other modules that you can use for dialed number routing
- lcr - least cost routing
- pdt
- dialplan

Depending on you needs, one can fit better, or sometimes you can use
combined approach, with other modules such as dispatcher.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla * http://www.asipto.com/ *
http://twitter.com/miconda *
http://www.linkedin.com/in/danielconstantinmierla