[SR-Users] My wish

marius zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Mon Apr 12 10:01:36 CEST 2010

>> Hello Alex,
>>
>> How about a syntax like
>>
>> modparam("*", "db_url", ...) ?
>>
>> meaning that it matches all modules that have a db_url param. Maybe this
>> will also benefit something like module specific log level(when will be
>> implemented) and other common parameters.
>
> That would certainly solve the problem!

It seems that this is already implemented. Modparam function allows for
a regexp match on the module name. Unfortunately, I can't text it right
now, but browsing thru the code it seems that it supports the same
regexp expression like the rest of Ser. Maybe something like this will work

modparam(".*", "db_url", ...);

Marius