[Kamailio-Users] lcr module creating extra branch

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Fri Apr 9 11:01:53 CEST 2010

El Thu, 8 Apr 2010 20:55:13 +0300
jh at tutpro.com (Juha Heinanen) escribió:

> it is all ok after next_gw() call.  try to figure out why do you enter
> branch route two times.  you should be there only once (the first one).

Finally I have found it. It's related to lcr's ruri_user_avp.

I was manually setting this avp before load_gws() call. This was causing to
have another branch and two INVITEs to leave my proxy:

modparam("lcr", "ruri_user_avp", "$avp(s:lcr_ruri_user)")
route[ROUTE_PSTN]
{
  $avp(s:lcr_ruri_user) = $rU;
  load_gws("1", "$ru")
  next_gw()
}

Once erased that line, just one INVITE leaves the server. These are the values
of the avp:

Begining:<null>
After setting it: 66566345436543646346
After load_gws: 66566345436543646346
After next_gw: 66566345436543646346

And without setting it manually:
Beginning: <null>
After load_gws: <null>
After next_gw: 66566345436543646346

Reading the doc, I realize that that's an internal avp for the lcr module and
maybe it has no sense to set it myself. But I don't see any logic to the
creation of a new branch