[Kamailio-Users] fr_inv_timer in kam-3.0

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Fri Apr 9 00:41:30 CEST 2010

The thing is that the flavor is controlling the behavior of several
module as opposed to params that are controlling the behavior of a
single module.
For the next release, it would be nice to get rid of it and maybe
perform the following:
 - we should switch to ms for all tm timers;
 - maybe we should replace 'drop' with 'abort' and properly document
this (everyone will be forced to update their configs and maybe
rethink the logic);
 - allow fixups for all modules;
and so on ...

Best thing to do would be to create a wiki page with everything that
needs to be done in order to get rid of flavor and get input from the
community on how to address each issue.

Thanks,
Ovidiu