[Kamailio-Users] PKG memory issues

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Apr 7 23:37:44 CEST 2010

2010/4/7 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
>> It's Kamailio 1.5.1-notls. Now I've compiled 1.5.4-notls and increased
>> PKG memory to 16.
>
> if I spot it right on the svn commit log, there was a fix for a leak related
> to dst_uri when changed from failure route, nothing else important.

Would it affect when use LCR module 'next_gw()' funtion in
failure_route? It creates a new branch internally

> Would be good if you can compile with memory debugging, let it run for a
> while, then send a sigusr2 to a sip worker process to dump the pkg status --
> that can reveal if it is a leak somewhere.

Thanks. I cannot do it in the production server as it's very critical now :)
But I'll do it in a mirror server generating traffic with SIPp.

Just a question: I usually compile kamailio with "make deb", is it
compiled with memory debugging? if not, would it be enabled by editing
Makefile.vars (MEMDBG=1) and running "make deb"?

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>