[Kamailio-Users] PKG memory issues

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Apr 7 22:44:44 CEST 2010

2010/4/7 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:
> With this environment, is it normal to get into PKG memory issues (4
> MB)? I understand that it makes sense, but I would like to hear some
> opinions. Thanks a lot.

The PMG memory error looks like this:

  kamailio[8147]: ERROR:core:build_res_buf_from_sip_res: out of pkg mem
  kamailio[8147]: ERROR:tm:relay_reply: no mem for outbound reply buffer
  kamailio[8147]: ERROR:core:parse_headers: pkg memory allocation failed
  kamailio[8147]: ERROR:tm:build_local: failed to reparse the request buffer
  kamailio[8147]: ERROR:tm:cancel_branch: attempt to build a CANCEL failed

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>