[Serusers] Need a way to delete a URI parameter if present from the INVITE

Greger Viken Teigre gregert at teigre.com
Thu Sep 3 07:15:56 CEST 2009

Frank,
I think you would benefit from looking at a later SER or sip-router (as
I believe your own conclusion is right). Why not isolate your tricky
stuff into a "tag-for-forwarding-to-my-trickbox" and then set up
sip-router to handle those exceptions?  You would also benefit from
simplifying your core configs.
g-)