[Kamailio-Users] kamailio 1.4.3 slow

Juan Perez jperezsip2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 14:48:27 CEST 2009

I forgot to look for the precense of kamailio logs in the messages file before they expire. I do not kow for sure whether they were there or not.
Also, that line was there in the default syslog.conf file of the proxy that was working fine, we did not put it manually. It was hard for us to find that fix.
And both servers have CentOS 5.2, 64 bits, but it could be an update after the installation I guess.
cheers

jp