[Kamailio-Users] DNS lookup for requests within dialog

catalina oancea catalina.oancea at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 12:04:34 CEST 2009

According to rfc3261, REGISTER is a dialog.

My problem is: if this hostname resolves to more than one IP
addresses, and the 401 comes from IP1, then the second REGISTER goes
to IP2, then IP will continue to reject the message etc. Also, I am
not completely sure but I think the same problem occurs in normal
calls as well.