[Kamailio-Users] kamctl online

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 13:18:01 CEST 2009

On 10.09.2009 13:09 Uhr, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> 2009/9/10 Chandrakant Solanki <solanki.chandrakant at gmail.com>:
>
>> hello
>>
>> I would like to print user at domainname while i execute kamctl online
>> command...
>>

> This doesn't work if you use "db_mode 0" in "usrloc" module
> configuration as the users registrations are not keep in memory but
> just in DB.

probably by mistake you said the opposite: db_mode 0 keeps location
records only in memory and no db -- this is the default mode, used in
defautl config file where no database module is loaded.

To answer initial question, the output of "kamctl online" is a filtered
version of "kamctl fifo ul_dump". Use the second along with
sed/grep/perl/etc script to print the format you want. Also, to get
multi-domain support, you have to set some module parameter.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/