[Kamailio-Users] statistics not working

Anders vaerge at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 18:48:56 CEST 2009

Hi list,

I'm pretty green, so please bare with me if the questions are
common-sense to some of you - I ask here only because I was unable to
find or understand the answer elsewhere, like it the very technical
documentation or somewhere else on the web.

I suspect that something is wrong with the configuration somewhere,
because I can't get much out of the statistics. Just look at the

> server:/etc/munin/plugins# kamctl fifo get_statistics active_dialogs |

> cut -d" " -f3 'MYSQL'

> 'FIFO'

> get_statistics

> 0

> was:\n:get_statistics:openser_receiver_6342\nactive_dialogs\n\n

> server:/etc/munin/plugins# kamctl fifo get_statistics early_dialogs |

> cut -d" " -f3 'MYSQL'

> 'FIFO'

> get_statistics

> 0

> was:\n:get_statistics:openser_receiver_6580\nearly_dialogs\n\n

> server:/etc/munin/plugins# kamctl fifo get_statistics

> inuse_transactions | cut -d" " -f3 'MYSQL'

> 'FIFO'

> get_statistics

> 0

> was:\n:get_statistics:openser_receiver_6593\ninuse_transactions\n\n

> server:/etc/munin/plugins# kamctl fifo get_statistics database engine

> 'MYSQL' loaded Control engine 'FIFO' loaded entering fifo_cmd

> get_statistics 400 Too few or too many arguments FIFO command was:

> :get_statistics:openser_receiver_6610

Doesn't look right, does it? Where do you suggest that I start looking?

Thanks!