[Kamailio-Users] Siremis Login

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Sun Sep 6 03:31:02 CEST 2009

Hello there,

You are going to want to check Apache¹s error log for this host/vhost; it
should be descriptive enough to determine why this is happening. Chances are
/siremis/bin isn¹t able to be read (and/or executed) by the user running the
apache process.  If this is a RPM install of apache on this fedora box, the
log will be in /var/log/httpd/ .

Good luck,

-graham