[Kamailio-Users] t_realy in failure_route?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Sep 3 21:28:26 CEST 2009

El Jueves, 3 de Septiembre de 2009, Ricardo Martinez escribió:
> And If I have a 486 I will put a line in the log and then continue with the
>  t_relay. So.. the 486 will be passed to the caller,

That's not correct. If you just want that the 486 is forwarded to the user
just do nothing (remove the useless t_relay() as there is no more branches).

t_relay() is just for *requests*, not for responses. For responses received
upstream (by some called endpoint) you must do nothing to get it arriving to
the caller (if the proxy selects that reply as the best response.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>