[Kamailio-Users] job offer: VoIP developer, VoIP admin

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Sep 2 12:49:04 CEST 2009

Job offer:

Interested in working with one of the biggest Voice over IP networks in
europe? We're hiring and have two open positions in Karlsruhe, Germany.

For more informations (requirements, how to apply..) please refer to the
openings on our job page (in german). Some facts about our VoIP system can be
found at e.g. [1], please feel free to contact me per mail as well.

VoIP Operation, system administration position:

http://www.unitedinternet.de/xml/ui/JobsJobDetail;?__frame=_top&__lf=JobsApplication200612&__sendingdata=1&JobDetails.jobId=1964

VoIP Software development, R&D position:

http://www.unitedinternet.de/xml/ui/JobsJobDetail;?__frame=_top&__lf=JobsApplication200612&__sendingdata=1&JobDetails.jobId=1685

Best regards,

Henning Westerholt

[1] http://www.kamailio.org/events/2009-linuxtag/presentation.pdf

--
Henning Westerholt - Development Consumer Products / Consumer Core
1&1 Internet AG, Ernst-Frey-Str. 9, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany