[Serusers] Slides about SEMS from Re: SIP Router Development Meeting - Oct 2, 2009, Berlin, Germany

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at iptego.com
Tue Oct 6 13:14:53 CEST 2009

Hello,

o Daniel-Constantin Mierla [09/14/09 13:02]:
> Hello,
>
> I want to introduce SIP Router Development Meeting 2009 planned for
> Friday, October 2 in Berlin, Germany. More details about the event at:

A big Thank You to the organizers, hosts and all participants for the
opportunity to meet. Discussions gave me quite a good insight into where
the project is, what is happening, where problems and possible solutions
are.

It was nice to see you all again and also for sake of collaboration in
the project I think it is worthwhile to meet face to face from time to time.

The slides from what we talked about SEMS can now be found here:

     http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/sems/sayer_sems_oct09.pdf

For those that were not in Berlin on Friday, here the contents from this
presentation about SEMS:
  o Standard media services in 5 minutes
  o Scaling VoIP services
  o Developing Applications
  o Interfacing and Monitoring

Among other more recent things, DSM is presented there, so it may be
interesting if you are working with the services/media stuff in VoIP.

Best Regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Sayer