[Kamailio-Users] LCR problem with "id" column and match priorities

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Oct 30 15:12:31 CET 2009

Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:

 > What do you mean with "gw group"? I just know "gateways" (in "gw"
 > table) and rules (in "lcr" table).

gw groups have been in lcr module as long as it has existed.  see
readme. a gw group consists of one or more gws.  it is gw groups that
are referred in lcr table, not individual gws.  gws of the selected
group are then tried based on their weight.

 > Definitively I don't understand what you mean with "gw group".
 > Supposing there are just "lcr" and "gw" tables, I understand that each
 > gateway (in "gw") has its own attrbutes and that's all. Do I miss
 > something?

yes, each gw has its own attributes, but if the same gw appears in many
groups, it can have different attributes (like strip/tag) in each.

-- juha