[Kamailio-Users] lifetime and TCP connection timeout

Aymeric Moizard jack at atosc.org
Sat Oct 24 16:27:45 CEST 2009

last input,

I confirm that upgrading to latest svn 1.5 branch fix all my jiffies/timer
issue. I was guilty to use a *pretty* old version...

I now have 131 seconds delay for a lifetime of 120 and my statistics are
computed every 300 to 301 seconds (as expected). It probably means the
timer are working nicely but the lifetime algo has some minor issue. That
would not affect anything if this value is kept higher than 120 seconds
anyway!

Tks for all,
Aymeric MOIZARD / ANTISIP
amsip - http://www.antisip.com