[Kamailio-Users] acc: accounting flag for CANCEL

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 08:42:37 CEST 2009

On 24.10.2009 7:34 Uhr, Alex Balashov wrote:
> If I have acc set to log CANCEL'd calls, do I need to set the
> accounting flag on handling CANCEL request, since it is a new
> transaction relative to the initial INVITE, or will it get logged
> automatically?
when the call is canceled, invite can be accounted as failed transaction
-- the appropriate flag must be set.

CANCEL itself is special since received cancel is dropped and new ones
are created for each branch (hop by hop), if you want to account it you
have to use the functions exported by acc module.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* Kamailio SIP Masterclass, Nov 9-13, 2009, Berlin
* http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-masterclass/