[Kamailio-Users] LCR problem with "id" column and match priorities

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Oct 23 11:42:52 CEST 2009

El Jueves, 22 de Octubre de 2009, Juha Heinanen escribió:
> > #define MAX_NO_OF_GWS 128
>  > Can I increase this value too? Maybe 256 ?
>
> yes, you can increase that too, but there is no config variable for it.
> so you need to recompile the module.

Hi Juha, as this limitation is not present in the module documentation, and
the module doesn't notify it when starting, it could create serious issues if
an admin adds more than 128 gateways and he doesn't inspect the module source
(really should he do that to realize of this limitation?).

So I propose two things:

1) Add this information to the module documentation in a clear way.

2) Add a check during module startup. The module could perform a "SELET
COUNT(*) FROM gw" and raise an error if the result is greater than
MAX_NO_OF_GWS.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>