[Kamailio-Users] LCR problem with "id" column and match priorities

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Thu Oct 22 18:24:15 CEST 2009

Juha.
Can i change the lcr_has_size from the configuration file with the
parameter?

modparam("lcr", "lcr_hash_size", 1024)

Another thing.
Looking at the lcr_mod.c file there is a parameter called MAX_NO_OF_GWS
defined as follows :

#define MAX_NO_OF_GWS 128

Can I increase this value too? Maybe 256 ?

Thanks,
Ricardo.-