[Kamailio-Users] Problem with LCR "ping"

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Tue Oct 20 16:08:16 CEST 2009

Hello List.
Sorry for the delay, i was busy in something else.
Regarding to the ping_interval parameter, the proxy is checking the gateways every 180 seconds, despite the configuration file is set to "10" seconds, that's no problem and is according the README file.
For the moment I have removed the "ping" check feature for the gateways with problems.
Could this be related with the parameter "lcr_hash_size", the default value is 128, maybe I need to make it larger?
I will be doing more tests and I will let you know the results.

Thanks,
Ricardo.-