[Kamailio-Users] kamailio 1.5.3 scheduled for next wednesday

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Oct 20 11:31:47 CEST 2009

On Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2009, Alex Balashov wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> > which ones? there are some fixes done to permissions in branch 1.5 dated
> > Oct 2, done by Juha.
>
> A DB crashbug.  Perhaps it has already been backported to existing
> 1.5.x tarballs, in which case I am glad.

Hello Alex,

if these are the fix done from Juha you refer to

        * [r5929] modules/permissions/trusted.c:
          * Test existence of db_handle only when in non-caching mode.

        * [r5928] modules/permissions/trusted.c:
          * Check that db connection exists before trying to make query.
          * Do not close db connection if db query fails.

then they will be of course included in the release tomorrow, as they are in
the 1.5 branch. I already included them in the Changelog.

Regards,

Henning