[Kamailio-Users] Having problems using RTPProxy to bridge internal/external networks

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Oct 15 19:38:17 CEST 2009

We attempted that formula as well.  The problem is that rtpproxy won't
actually forward the packets to the other interface when started in what
is supposed to be bridging mode, i.e.

   rtpproxy -F -s udp:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060 -l outside.ip/inside.ip

I enabled /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward but it did not help.