[Kamailio-Users] Having problems using RTPProxy to bridge internal/external networks

Thu Oct 15 02:30:34 CEST 2009

I think it is not about offer/answer, but you have to call rtpproxy*
functions with  the proper parameter to activate bridging inside rtpproxy.

E.g. there is an (I guess rather old) example for ipv4 to ipv6 bridging,
but from the logic it should be similar to v4:v6 bridging:
http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser/trunk/modules/nathelper/examples/4to6.cfg?revision=2&view=markup

Take a look at the i and e flag:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.5.x/nathelper#id2468157

regards