[Kamailio-Users] PostgreSQL TLS support

Wed Oct 7 09:47:46 CEST 2009

Olle E. Johansson schrieb:
> The db_postgres documentation doesn't say much about anything, really...
>
> Is there support for TLS connections and how do I configure it if it exist?

Do you need client authentication? If not, AFAIK the connection the
postgresql is TLS if configured on the postgresql server.

/etc/postgresql/8.1/main/pg_hba.conf:

# This file controls: which hosts are allowed to connect, how clients
# are authenticated, which PostgreSQL user names they can use, which
# databases they can access.  Records take one of these forms:
#
# local      DATABASE  USER  METHOD  [OPTION]
# host       DATABASE  USER  CIDR-ADDRESS  METHOD  [OPTION]
# hostssl    DATABASE  USER  CIDR-ADDRESS  METHOD  [OPTION]
# hostnossl  DATABASE  USER  CIDR-ADDRESS  METHOD  [OPTION]
#
# (The uppercase items must be replaced by actual values.)
#
# The first field is the connection type: "local" is a Unix-domain socket,
# "host" is either a plain or SSL-encrypted TCP/IP socket, "hostssl" is an
# SSL-encrypted TCP/IP socket, and "hostnossl" is a plain TCP/IP socket.