[Kamailio-Users] new developer: Marius Zbihlei

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Oct 5 18:50:26 CEST 2009

Hi all,

i'm happy to announce a new developer for the kamailio and sip-router project:
Marius Zbihlei.

Marius is a experienced C/C++ developer in our offices in Bukarest (Romania).
He develops since a few years internal applications for the web hosting
plattform of 1&1. Since app. a half year he is part of the team that handles
the development and maintenance of our VoIP backend systems. Most of his work
so far was targeted to our internal repositories, but Marius also already
contributed a bunch of patches to the project. He'll support us with the
maintenance of the kamailio code we contributed to the project in the past,
and also work on new sip-router features in the future.

Best regards,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt - Development Consumer Products / Consumer Core
1&1 Internet AG, Ernst-Frey-Str. 9, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany