[SR-Users] [sr-dev] recursive calls to failure_route strange behavior

Andres Moya andres.moya.i at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:25:03 CET 2009

Thank you. Looks like it is ok now. My mistake was to use uac_repace_from in
request route first time. Then i rewrite script to call replace only
from branch route everything become fine. But anyway uac_repace_from
works strange way, should maybe write something in logs.

so result is: if we need to use uac_repace_from more then once in a
transaction it should be called from branch_route only. not from request
route.

i also noted that my clients send proxy auth info on all ACK and BYE,
so i cut them in the beginning of a route:

	# we now not authenticating ACKs and BYE, just to prevent relay 		# of
auth data to external providers
	if ( is_method("ACK|BYE") && is_present_hf("Proxy-Authorization"))
		remove_hf("Proxy-Authorization");

consume_credentials doesn't help here

Maybe i should use normal (not proxy) authentication on their INVITE?