[SR-Users] SR or Kamailio.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:22:52 CET 2009

On 09.11.2009 12:41 Uhr, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> El Lunes, 9 de Noviembre de 2009, Vicente escribió:
>
>> What us the status of sip-router.org?
>>

> It's in development state
>

>> Is it ready for production?
>>

> Not.

Kamailio 3.0 is approaching - fully based on SR core and TM -- not yet
production ready so we are still RC1 by now, but I hope to close known
bugs quickly and get to a full release (a matter of few weeks I would
say). You can test and report your experiences following:

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.0.x-from-git
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:1.5.x-to-3.0.0

Testing is much appreciated as well as feedback on sr-dev mailing list.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/