[Kamailio-Users] Dialplan regular expressions

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 21:58:26 CET 2009

Dear Panagiotis,

I tried your sugestions but without result :-(
having in my kamailio.cfg this line fo code:

        xlog("----------- The $ruri.user  ----------\n");
        dp_translate("10", "$ruri.user/$ruri.user");
        xlog("----------- The $ruri.user  ----------\n");

When a call a number with length more than 6 digit the dialplan module does
not match the prefix of the number. I also tried changing the *match_exp
^123+ to match_exp ^123.** but still with no success. The prefix match if I
call a 7 digit number only in the second case.

Any other suggestions are welcomed.

Alex