[Kamailio-Users] RTCP

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Nov 26 12:58:28 CET 2009

On Mittwoch, 25. November 2009, Neill Wilkinson wrote:
> The Only device I am aware of is the Polycom phone with a Productivity pack
> that Supports a SIP Publish model for RTCP-XR data sets and also reports
> the MOS score. This is currently only a draft RFC.

Hi,

other devices (like FritzBox from AVM) report quality parameters in a
proprietary SIP header "X-RTP" in the BYE/ OK during call ending which can be
easily read from the proxy. This values are generated from the RTCP as well,
but they naturally did not provide a complete look to all of this parameters.

Regards,

Henning