[Kamailio-Users] i want to get user defined header value

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Nov 23 11:37:58 CET 2009

Please don't forget to copy your responses back to the list so that
others can benefit from this discussion.

I must have misunderstood your intended meaning of "user-defined."
$hdr(...) takes only string literals as arguments, not pseudovariables.

I do not believe that what you are wanting is possible.