[Kamailio-Users] ERROR:mi_fifo:mi_fifo_server: fifo command must begin with :: early_dialogs (1.5 rev 5834)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 11:52:04 CET 2009

On 21.11.2009 2:57 Uhr, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> El Sábado, 21 de Noviembre de 2009, Daniel-Constantin Mierla escribió:
>
>> Hello,

>>> Some news Daniel. The problem is not just for dialog statistics but also
>>> for others as TM.
>>> I've got the following value for in inuse_transactions: 2888600.
>>>
>> strange ... once you get this value it keeps being so wrong until
>> restart or the next fetch of the values gets to normal?
>>

> Next values are normal for hours/days. After some time it fails again.

i do charts for inuse_transactions statistics and haven't spotted such
case yet. However, I fetch them in config, in a timer route, and store
in a db table ...

If next value is ok, then there is not a problem with the statistics
framework, it might be in fifo module or something in kamctl.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/