[Kamailio-Users] Question about force_send_socket() as it relates to record_route()

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 17:58:47 CET 2009

I am not sure that answered my original question, but perhaps that
leads me into my next idea of how to accomplish this.

If I have a kamailio server bound to two IPs

1.2.3.4:5060
1.2.3.5:5060

If the server receives an INVITE on 1.2.3.4 and I use LCR to forward
it out, will the IP kamailio sends FROM be the same it was received
on?

If so, I can simply configure my Asterisk servers to send to different
IPs based on the type of traffic.

Thanks,
Geoff

p.s. I think you already answered this, but I just want to be 100% sure :)