[Kamailio-Users] RADIUS for billing

Rajesh Rajesh.sreedharan at siptech.com
Fri Nov 13 06:45:28 CET 2009

Dear All,
                 I am trying to configure openSER for billing.After a
lot og googling, i came to know that RADIUS is needed for anabling
billing module. I would like to know if RADIUS is a MUST for billing or
can i manage using mysql alone. I have configured accounting module in
openser.can i use mysql and a CDR tool for billing?..
--
Regards,
Rajesh Sreedharan

SIPTECH Solutions Limited
G4, Elnet Software City, CPT Road,
Taramani, Chennai - 600 113, India.
Tel : +91 (44) 2254 1473/ 74
Extn.:206
Fax : +91 (44) 2254 1475
E-Mail :Rajesh.Sreedharan at Siptech.com
<mailto:Rajesh.Sreedharan at Siptech.com?>
Website : www.siptech.com <http://www.siptech.com/>
<http://www.siptech.com>