[Kamailio-Users] sending calls to voip provider

Andres Moya andres.moya.i at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:52:41 CET 2009

Hi,
I am with openser about my first 40 hours. So far i managed to install
3.0. Was able to make calls between registered phones. Enabled
accounting, etc. Looks i have control ;) Now i have a very simple
question. I want to send calls for land lines via voip provider,
sipdiscount.com in my case. I want to enable so registered client agent
can send invite to that server, but it should re authenticate somehow. I
was looking for proxy_authorize www_authorize but it looks like it
authenticate my phones only.
I was trying rewrite rewritehostport, but of course was getting
authentications errors. Is there any manual, previous discussion  on
this  topic?
Thank you.