[Kamailio-Users] Question about translating 486 to 600

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 16:36:18 CET 2009

Hello,
I have a need to translate a 486 from my asterisk server into a 600 to
my ITSP.  I haven't figured out a way to force asterisk to send the
600, so I guess I need to rely on Kamailio to do that for me.  The
problem is that when the INVITE is sent to me, if I return a 486, my
ITSP immediately sends a new INVITE  to the next gateway in my SRV
records.  I want the 486 to be a final disposition in this scenario,
so I am guessing I need to send 600 for the carrier to not try another
gateway.

How would I go about doing this?

failure_route[1]{
    if(t_check_status("486")){
         t_relay("600","Busy Here");
    }
}

I know the above example isn't valid... but that is basically what I
need to accomplish.

Thanks!