[Kamailio-Users] Translate "486 Busy Here" to "600 Busy Everwhere"

geoffreymina at gmail.com geoffreymina at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 16:33:14 CET 2009

Hello,
I have a need to translate a 486 from my asterisk server to a 600 when
sending upstream to my carrier. The problem I am seeing is that when I
return 486, the carrier re-presents the call to my next server in the SRV
rotation... I really want the 486 to be a final disposition, so I am
assuming sending a 600 would solve my issue.

I am not sure how to go about forwarding the message, but modifying the SIP
code... is that even allowed?

This would be something like what I'm trying to do:

failure_route[1]{
if(t_check_status("