[Kamailio-Users] uac_replace_from again

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Nov 4 16:37:04 CET 2009

El Miércoles, 4 de Noviembre de 2009, olivier.taylor at gmail.com escribió:
>  dear Iñaki
>
>  I have a server up and running at this time, my only problem is when I use
>  uac_replace_from and receive a Bye from the callee. That's for another
>  server.
>  The default config doesn't help for that, or maybe I am stupid, that's
>  another possibility :)

Your code is not correct:

   if(has_totag()){
         if(is_method("BYE")){
               xlog("L_NOTICE", "------------------>  LOOSE route");
           }
         t_relay(); #relay all in-dialog messages (also BYEs)
         exit;
   }

You must use loose_route() before the t_relay(). If not the Route header are
not removed so you get a loop. This is well explained in the default config
file.

>  your message is very helpfull, thanks,

Thanks.