[Serusers] FreeRADIUS authentication via radiusclient-ng

Leon Li Leon.Li at aarnet.edu.au
Tue May 19 03:37:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

I installed SER and FreeRADIUS, radiusclient-ng.

However, SER seems never talk with FreeRADIUS, as I found no RADIUS auth
logs. After digging radiusclient.conf, I found it calls FreeRADIUS using
a script (/usr/local/sbin/login.radius), but this script does nothing
only output as below.

$ sudo /usr/local/sbin/login.radius

This is the dummy login.radius script. If you want that this script

does something useful you'll have to replace it.

The following RADIUS environment variables are set:

Bye, bye.

How can I configure radiusclient-ng to call FreeRADIUS when there is an
authentication request?

Thanks

Leon