[Kamailio-Users] newbie seeks help

Panagiotis Skoulikaritis pskoul at algonet.gr
Fri May 29 21:03:42 CEST 2009

Hi all

I'm new to the kamailio actually this is my first try.
After reeding for a while various documents and the book for the openser.
I tried to create my first kamailio installation and configuration.
I have to admit that the kamailio / openser has a steep learning curve.
Anyway I have created the attached script but it doesn't work as
intended( I tried my best), even though I'm able to register users and
make calls between them, I'm unable to make outgoing calls.

 From what I see when it reaches the route[10] it ignores the routing
entries and it fails giving me the 404 error message at the end of the
route[10]

On the attached file are the logs of the kamailio, the config file and
also a sip trace

10.10.10.1 is the ip of the kamailio server
10.10.10.2 is the ip of the test softphone

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Regards

Panagiotis