[Kamailio-Users] RLS - is rls-services supported ?

Pascal Maugeri pascal.maugeri at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:21:48 CEST 2009

After having read a bit the source code of RLS module, it looks that the
server is considering the list "resource-lists" of the document
"resouce-lists":

        rl_node= XMLDocGetNodeByName(doc, "resource-lists", NULL);
 (from rls/subscribe.c)

Is my interpretation correct ?

I have to know that because in such case we will have our client to fill in
this list with the the resources.

Cheers.
Pascal