[Kamailio-Users] RLS with XCAP server - document changes notification

Pascal Maugeri pascal.maugeri at gmail.com
Mon May 18 15:13:23 CEST 2009

ok thanks Daniel, I did not expect to find this info in the XCAP client
module. Also it sounds now logical.

So if I understood well reading this devel
document<http://www.asipto.com/pub/kamailio-devel-guide/#c10mi>my XCAP
server only needs to open the FIFO, writes:

:refreshXcapDoc:fifo_reply
/xcap-root/resource-lists/users/eyebeam/buddies-resource-list.xml
8000
_empty_line_

and that's it ?

Thanks