[Kamailio-Users] auth:reserve_nonce_index: no more indexes available

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri May 15 15:01:03 CEST 2009

On Freitag, 15. Mai 2009, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> On 05/13/2009 04:04 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> > 2009/5/12 Aymeric Moizard <jack at atosc.org>:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I got an issue with my kamailio 1.5 server. After
> >> a long period, I start getting those message:
> >>
> >> "INFO:auth:reserve_nonce_index: no more indexes available"
> >
> > BTW, shouldn't this log be a WARN or ERROR instead of just INFO ?
>
> indeed, it is actually more error as auth stops working.

If i check the code, it should be report later another error:

LM_INFO("no more indexes available\n");
return -1;
[..]
index= reserve_nonce_index();
	if(index == -1)
	{
		LM_ERR("no more nonces can be generated\n");
		return 0;
	}

So i think it should be more or less fine, as at least the auth error is
reported. Aymeric, do you observe this (second) error message as well?

Cheers,

Henning